Saturday, February 21, 2009

Do this and repost it with the title:
I’ve done — out of the 132 stupid things.

Level 1
() Smoked A Cigarette
() Smoked A Cigar
() Kissed A Member Of The Same Sex
(X) Drank Alcohol

SO FAR: 1

Level 2
(X) Been In Love[Always.]
() Been Dumped[Never had a GF. XD]
() Shoplifted[What are ya, Kidding me?!~]
() Been Fired[I've never worked in my life]
(X) Been In A Fist Fight[Those days where people love solving problems with their fists]

SO FAR: 3

Skip on Number .4 Cuz its obscene (censored) 

Level 5
() Had / Have A Crush On One Of Your Facebook Friends[Didn't bother to have facebook]
() Been To Paris[What?! Paris is like so French, But i would like to try French Fries over there!]
() Been To Spain[Comosedes? Lampito... Comosedes? Cupito?! OMG I dont know Spanish!]
(X) Been On A Plane[ When i was a boyyyyyyy~!!I think i ride on a PLANE~!!!]
() Thrown Up From Drinking[Drink WHAT?!~ It Depends]

SO FAR: 4

Level 6
(X) Eaten Sushi[Gosh, If you people never eat Sushi, i pity you...]
() Been Snowboarding[What are you, nuts? I havent been to snowy places ya' know]
() Met Someone BECAUSE Of Facebook/ Gotten to know someone better [Facebook...Spacebook...Who cares?]
() Been in a Mosh Pit [What does this gotta do with me?!]

SO FAR: 5(wow so little)

Level 7
() Been In An Abusive Relationship[Not really]
(X) Taken Pain Killers[I am not sure, Consult my doctor!]
(X) Love/Loved Someone Who You Cant Have[Britney Spears! Nah..JKJK]
(X) Laid On Your Back And Watched Cloud Shapes Go By[Good ol' times...Good ol' times...>.>]
() Made A Snow Angel[Then again, i could make a Sand Angel at the beach...]

SO FAR:  8[It's growing!!!]

Level 8
(X) Had A Tea Party[Why of course...With my dollies*talks with british accent*]
(X) Flown A Kite[Not really flown it, but it did flied, until it dropped... XD]
(X) Built A Sand Castle[Ooh...I made a Sand Paradise with Sand Town and Sand Castle]
() Gone mudding (offroading)[Not really..I'ma CLEAN person, and don't think that]
() Played Dress Up (fancy dress counts)[Dress Up? OMG..Me and my cousin love to play that when we were young...]

SO FAR: 11

Level 9
(X) Jumped Into A Pile Of Leaves[It gets into my eyes!!! =D]
() Gone Sledding[Sledding was for the Chickens, Riding a tricycle is for the mans...=D]
() Cheated While Playing A Game[Who wouldn't...At this time, i was playing monopoly, then my friend went to toilet.I took my hand out from my pocket and took 3 of the 500$. XP]
(X) Been Lonely[Lonely?!Yea..yea...Who wouldn't?!]
(X) Fallen Asleep At Work / School[It was an ALMOST... It was because of my Sejarah teacher at school..Zaman Logam: blablabla]

SO FAR: 13[wow, i cant count that number either XD]

Level 10
() Watched The Sun Set[Don't really want to]
() Felt An Earthquake[Uhh...Not really...]
() Killed A Snake[Weee. But i didn't..I ain't cruel to animals or any living thing..]

SO FAR:  13[I though that this was uncoutable!!!]

Level 11
(X) Been Tickled[Tickling others was fun, but to me...NO!!]
() Been Robbed / Vandalized[Never YET...I said YET but maybe not]
(X) Been cheated on[Only on games..So that count eh?!]
(X) Been Misunderstood [Many times..Dont ask what or why or when or whateva!!]

SO FAR: 16[Back to maths... =.="]

Level 12
(X) Won A Contest[Ohh yea!! It feels good]
() Been Suspended From School[Nope..Not a chance..buddy]
() Had Detention[Never!!!! You'll never catch me now!!]
() Been In A Car / Motorcycle Accident[HEHE!!]

SO FAR: 17

Level 13
() Had / Have Braces[If feels Cool. Like you're in the "teenager section"]
(X) Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night[Ais Kacang =P]
(X) Danced in the moonlight[I'd prefer dancing to anyone else than moonlight..She wont appreciate me =P]

SO FAR:  19 [Not a bad number]

Level 14
(X) Hated The Way You Look[When i am very sick...]
() Witnessed A Crime
(X) Pole Danced[Almost can hold the pole and did a vertical handstand]
(X) Questioned Your Heart[Why?!!! WHY?!!!!!! Why must you let me buy the orange flavour and not chocolate?!]
(X) Been obsessed with post-it-notes[YEA..FUNFUNFUN!!!]

SO FAR: 23

Level 15
(X) Squished Barefoot Through The Mud[At the paddy field for "day care's" field trip]
(X) Been Lost[Shopping mall...when i was 5]
() Been To The Opposite Side Of The World[I want to know more about aliens]
(X) Swam In The Ocean[Duh..Who didn't..I did!!At Port Dickson of course.]
(X) Felt Like You Were Dying[THE Really HARSH fever..]

SO FAR: 27

Level 16
(X) Cried Yourself To Sleep[It was fun...]
(X) Played Cops And Robbers[It was in the pool!! Even fun!!!]
(X) Recently Colored With Crayons / Colored Pencils / Markers[I dont like colouring..]
(X) Sang Karaoke[Cuz' Ima LITTLE TOO NOT OVER YOUUUUU...OHHH...]
(X) Paid For A Meal With Only Coins[My Piggy Banks now empty...]

SO FAR: 32

Level 17
(X) Done Something You Told Yourself You Wouldn’t[Did the baby-freeze without me knowing]
(X) Made Prank Phone Calls[Assamualaikum, Sir..This is Kae Syan...Mae I hep juu?!]
(X) Laughed Until Some Kind Of Beverage Came Out Of Your Nose[Coke did the work...Ouch..XD]
() Kissed In The Rain[I dont wanna get sick again!]

SO FAR:  36

Level 18
() Written A Letter To Santa Claus [ I don't care lol..]
() Watched The Sun Set/ sun rise With Someone You Care/Cared About[They wont care for me D=]
(X) Blown Bubbles[I have a set of GIGANTUALAULTRASUPERBIGLYMONSTROUS Bubble Maker v 2.0]
(X) Made A Bonfire On The Beach or anywhere [Its cool..We do it near the forest sometimes when we get bored]

SO FAR: 38[Still growing]

Level 19
() Crashed A Party[I dont like crashing other's party]
() Have Traveled More Than 5 Days With A Car Full Of People[I like traveling. but not with so many people]
(X) Gone Rollerskating / Blading[Fun FUn FUn!!!]
(X) Had A Wish Come True[ I wished for 5a for UPSR...Came true..PMR, you're next in-line!!]

SO FAR: 40

Level 20
() Worn Pearls[Ain't a girl..Mate]
(X) Jumped Off A Bridge[Playground RULEZ!!!]

(X) Screamed At The Top Of Your Voice[I've BECOME SO NUMB!!!!!]
() Swam With Dolphins[I WISH..]

SO FAR: 42

Level 22
(X) Got Your Tongue Stuck To A Pole/Freezer/ice Cube =D
() Kissed A Fish[Curiosity KILLED the Cat]
(X) Worn The Opposite Sex’s Clothes[When i was a baby...]
(X) Sat On A Roof Top[The playground's roof!]

SO FAR: 45

Level 23
(X) Done / Attempted A One-Handed Cartwheel[Not mastered...]
(X) Talked On The Phone For More Than 6 Hours[Someone...]
(X) Recently stayed Up for a while talking to someone you care about[Yea...good times..]

SO FAR: 48

Level 24
() Picked And Ate An Apple Right Off The Tree[Just keep thinking]
(X) Climbed A Tree[Half way there!]
() Had/Been In A Tree House[wow...I wish i could]
() Been scared To Watch Scary Movies Alone[Mommy!!]

SO FAR: 49

Level 25
(X) Believed In Ghosts[Sometimes]
() Have had More Then 30 Pairs Of Shoes[I felt the pain!!]
() Gone Streaking[You Wish!!!]
() Visited Jail[Even on MonoPoly, I dont go to Jail..I haxx =D]

SO FAR: 50

Level 26
(X) Played Chicken
(X) Been Pushed into a pool with all your clothes on[WE were supposed to...]
() Been Told You’re Hot By A Complete Stranger[I'm ugly...]
() Broken A Bone
() Been Easily Amused

SO FAR: 52

Level 27
() Caught A Fish Then Ate It Later[ Poor Fishes from the pond..Its not that..not that either...dont think that]
() Caught A Butterfly[I wouldn't harm an insect]
(X) Laughed So Hard You Cried[I WON!!! I WON!!!said Lee Chong Wei.]
(X) Cried So Hard You Laughed[I dont realize it...]

SO FAR: 54

Level 28
(X) Flashed Someone[I killed him with knife.. hehe XD]
(X) Someone Flashed You[He killed me with PSG-1, no fair]
(X) Cheated On A Test[We were passing paper notes to each other]
(X) Forgotten Someone’s Name[Uhh...Ur name is?!]
(X) French Braided Someones Hair[Not hard to do...]
() Gone Skinny Dipping
(X) Tried to hurt yourself [Hardwork pays off by hitting your self]

SO FAR: 60

Level 29
(X) Rode A Roller Coaster[The Cyclone. from Genting Highlands]
() Went Scuba-Diving/Snorkeling[Wanted to..]
(X) Black-Mailed Someone[You better give me your money or i'll show your embarrasing pictures!!!]
(X) Been Black Mailed[I'll give it to ya! Just please! Dont show it out!!!]

SO FAR: 63

Level 31 This should probably be level 30, no?
(X) Been Used[for colouring the wall]
(X) Fell Going Up The Stairs[Broken Arms and Legs..No harhar JKJK XD]
(X) Licked A Cat[And to think that chicken tasted like Cat..Ewww...]
(X) Bitten Someone[Funny...I bite my friends hand when telling his SECRET]
(X) Licked Someone[The same incident]

SO FAR: 68

Level 32
(X) Been shot at/or at gunpoint[Yea...Many times on Soldier Front]
(X) Flattened someones tires[In GTA San Andreas of course]
(X) Rode your car/truck until the gas light came on[It exploded eventually]
(X) Got five dollars or less worth of gas[ i got more then a million..For typing cheats]

SO FAR: 72

TOTAL: 72...[WOW]

You know what..I feel like a very good boy...Hehe JKJK XD XP =P =D



9:37:00 AM
[ 0 comments | link ]
// let's put a smile on that face :)

Alternate Joker

welcome to my world.
☼kye xien,
☼notsingle,
☼13,
☼HSReaper,
☼SMKDU
☼shuffler
☼breakdancer
☼poppin'
☼hyper-active
☼BSMM SLY180
Friendster
Facebook
YouTube
Blog

My Dearest

-x3Cait

Watch The World Burn

-DSLR(Nikon) :P
-Collection of those cool hats ;)
-New phone :P
-New CPU
-Money
That's about all :P

Eerie Sounds


Make A Word

Into the Past

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Credits

Designer: Shannon
Resources: XX X