Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hey all, i've come back to my blog, sorry i haven't been blogging.

I wanted to but was too busy GAMING.
Look..

Look, nice eh?But guess what...My account got hacked ='(
But luckily i created a new account.
It's much cooler!!
Believe it!
Okay.
OMG..I juz falled from my bike(not actually my bike, it's Dinesh's)..
It hurts...But i had to stand the pain. It was painful..
But after that, we went to Nasi Kandar Nana at Damansara Kim,
Near SMDU.
And we ate some stuff = d.
I ate a piece of Roti Canai only, sadly.
I had no money, Jean Rick "belanja-ed" me.
Hehe, sorry for cacat BM.
I was from chinese school XD.
After eating, Jeanrick bought me a pack of plasters.
And i put it on.
It hurts...
Till next time.
See ya!!
Going to play again.


9:38:00 PM
[ 1 comments | link ]
// let's put a smile on that face :)

Alternate Joker

welcome to my world.
☼kye xien,
☼notsingle,
☼13,
☼HSReaper,
☼SMKDU
☼shuffler
☼breakdancer
☼poppin'
☼hyper-active
☼BSMM SLY180
Friendster
Facebook
YouTube
Blog

My Dearest

-x3Cait

Watch The World Burn

-DSLR(Nikon) :P
-Collection of those cool hats ;)
-New phone :P
-New CPU
-Money
That's about all :P

Eerie Sounds


Make A Word

Into the Past

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Credits

Designer: Shannon
Resources: XX X