Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hey all, its another day of blogging.

I felt bored and so i did post this...
And yes, this is about going back to meh old school, SRJK(C) Yuk Chai.

I feel excited when i heard it from my friend, Aaran, better known as 
Leong Yu Rong.

Wow...I don't know who would come back to school.

I would like to meet my old friends!! YAY!!

It's going to be good.
Yet, the teachers will be like " You came back again, Kye Xien?"
Then i would be like " Yeah, sure..Duh, to collect my money for UPSR"
Darn...I only had 5As for UPSR and that was nice.
But RM50 for the Idiiot (Me.)

Okay fine...This is stupid, i know its midnight and all, the reason why i missed school
today is because in the morning, I had a real MAJOR headache... It hurts so bad..
My mom was at home doing stuffs for me, how nice.
After that, my Dad came back too =P...
And help me with everything..

Grrrr...i still have a little headache...

WHY?!!!!

Anyways, i'll post sum pictures and what happened at Yuk Chai..
As soon as i go there.

Byee, куєχιєи


10:38:00 PM
[ 0 comments | link ]
// let's put a smile on that face :)

Alternate Joker

welcome to my world.
☼kye xien,
☼notsingle,
☼13,
☼HSReaper,
☼SMKDU
☼shuffler
☼breakdancer
☼poppin'
☼hyper-active
☼BSMM SLY180
Friendster
Facebook
YouTube
Blog

My Dearest

-x3Cait

Watch The World Burn

-DSLR(Nikon) :P
-Collection of those cool hats ;)
-New phone :P
-New CPU
-Money
That's about all :P

Eerie Sounds


Make A Word

Into the Past

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Credits

Designer: Shannon
Resources: XX X