Friday, February 20, 2009

Okay, recently. I have been blog surfing(not really)...
And looking at other's blogs..

So...I have read my cousin's blog.
Which is ilovejapschoolgirls.blogspot.com

Weird huh?!

I know...

Well...some of the pics make me feel retarted...

And to think that i love Japanese Girls?!
Well...They are hawt...I cant say no to that...


Isn't she hawt?! I do...She's the one and only






LEE HYO-RI

Okay...Stop...I hate Japanese Boys...
They suck..They are like "nerds" but with no 
spectacles...Isn't that like..WEIRD?!

Well if there's Japanese, what about Korean?

Here's a hawt picture of Korean Girls...

Then there's Korean Boys...
I pick em!!!
Not you XD

Poppin' Hyun Joon with his hawt-ness


And the 
SUPERDUPERHAWTSEXYATTRACTIVESEXYBEAST

YUN-HO!!!!


Jung Yunho, Leader Of TVXQ, OMG ITS THE SEXYBEAST. OMG SO SEXY. 

Sexy right?! i though so...

Look..My cousin's is like a Korean too..But he's Chinese..

He was at New Zealand the day he took this Pic.

Okay...Don't wanna talk now..

Wait..here are some more weird Pictures.

Being funny?!


Leeminho_090219
Is this guy being nerdy or what?!

Hate this newb =P

XD..

Okay..Enough...I want to sleep?!

NVM.. Juz let me go...
Goodnight...
I'm fallin'
Never Coming back up...

LOLX...Thats For a Joke..Cant you people take a joke?

Knock Knock..
Who's there?
Me
Me who?
Me, i kill you!!

Hehe...Knock knock Jokes..
I took it from Achhhhhmed the Dead Terrorist...

It is an A, C, fleme...
WTF?!
Sorry.. i don't know how you spell fleme or w/e it is?
Anyone knows?

Okay.. i'm done..Finished..Not hosting my Virtual Private Server anymore..
Dropped it...Waste of time.. Look in the bright side, i had 70$ for it...HEHE and its USD not
MYR


9:41:00 AM
[ 1 comments | link ]
// let's put a smile on that face :)

Alternate Joker

welcome to my world.
☼kye xien,
☼notsingle,
☼13,
☼HSReaper,
☼SMKDU
☼shuffler
☼breakdancer
☼poppin'
☼hyper-active
☼BSMM SLY180
Friendster
Facebook
YouTube
Blog

My Dearest

-x3Cait

Watch The World Burn

-DSLR(Nikon) :P
-Collection of those cool hats ;)
-New phone :P
-New CPU
-Money
That's about all :P

Eerie Sounds


Make A Word

Into the Past

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Credits

Designer: Shannon
Resources: XX X