Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ohh man...Why, Why..WHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

School always comes again..Why don't school die(not racist)!!

Oo..Look below, we are the champions!!!

Yea....I feel the pain too =P

Well, I know you guys out there hate school BECAUSE OF THE TEACHERS..
Uhh, not trying to be mean but in fact they are in the TOP 5 Naggers.

NOTE:Before you read this, nothing in here is taking any offence...

Top 5 Naggers
1. Parents 

2.Teachers

3.Siblings(quite idiotic)

Even in the holidays...

OKAY, Okay...I got it...Stop making me change TOPIC.
You know that i get distracted easily...

Okay, back to school...
Fine, i wasn't really saying it literally..

If you don't like school because of the homework
they give you, here's some excuses u might wanna use.
I give them FULL credits, none was mine.

EXCUSES FOR NOT DOING YOUR H O M E W O R K
  1. I didn't do it because I didn't want to add to MY TEACHER'S already heavy workload.

  2. I made a paper plane out of it and it got hijacked.

  3. I put it in a safe, but lost the combination.

  4. Some aliens from outer space borrowed it so they could study how the human brain worked.

  5. I loaned it to a friend, but he suddenly moved away.

  6. I left it in my shirt and my mother put the shirt for washing.

  7. My little sister ate it.

  8. Could not log on to indianchild.com.

  9. A sudden wind blew it out of my hand and I never saw it again.

  10. I was kidnapped by terrorists and they only just let me go, so I didn't have time to do it.

  11. The lights in our house went out, and I had to burn it to get enough light to see the fuse box.

  12. Another pupil fell in a lake, and I jumped in to rescue him but unfortunately my homework drown.

  13. I used it to fill a hole in my shoe, you wouldn't want it now.

  14. My father had a nervous breakdown and he cut it up to make paper dolls.

  15. I didn't do it, because I didn't want the other kids in the class to look bad.

Funny eh??? I though so...Well, i myself personally think its funny..

Other than that both things, i like school..Its because of FRIENDS
They are the people u can talk to, play with, and lots of stuff...
That's why i go to school even though i disliked it..

Here's some pictures.


and talking about that...i want to dedicate this photo to my 1 Dahlia 
friends from SMKDU!!My favourite school!!!

Lol...Okay, now for?
Ohh yea..that reminds me..i have to go to school!!Bye <3

P.S I wrote this before school.
P.P.S I need to go to school now.
P.P.P.S Thank you for reading my BLOG!!!
P.P.P.P.S Please comment or leave a message at the chatbox.
P.P.P.P.P.S WOULD U PLEASE STOP P.S-ING?? PMS LOOSER!!(JKJK)






11:49:00 AM
[ 0 comments | link ]
// let's put a smile on that face :)

Alternate Joker

welcome to my world.
☼kye xien,
☼notsingle,
☼13,
☼HSReaper,
☼SMKDU
☼shuffler
☼breakdancer
☼poppin'
☼hyper-active
☼BSMM SLY180
Friendster
Facebook
YouTube
Blog

My Dearest

-x3Cait

Watch The World Burn

-DSLR(Nikon) :P
-Collection of those cool hats ;)
-New phone :P
-New CPU
-Money
That's about all :P

Eerie Sounds


Make A Word

Into the Past

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Credits

Designer: Shannon
Resources: XX X