Monday, February 9, 2009

Its Kerr Jern's b'day party!!!
It was a blast...Everybody was there....
Even Kerr Jern's old mates was there.
We came to his at about 7.15pm.I assumed you'll
ask me about who (WE) is, Actually, its me, my bro
and my Father. So, before we went to his house
we went to our neighbour's house for a drink.
It's a suprise that my father didn't wanna take
a can of beer when they offered him.
I'm so Proud...hehe =P
As i was saying, we were at Kerr Jern's Party..
Kye Huann ate 1 whole piece of Waffle because
everyone calls him Waffle-boy...
He's own blog has it
[http://waffle-world.blogspot.com]
After we ate dinner,
Kerr Jern brought the IP Man disc down
and let us watch...
It was very very nice. i like it as much as u like
ur GF. hehe =P No kidding.
Because we were staying over at Kerr Jern's house,
we wanted to play Kung Fu. But in the end, we
played Computer...hehe
So, This is the end of story,
Kye Xien


10:54:00 AM
[ 0 comments | link ]
// let's put a smile on that face :)

Alternate Joker

welcome to my world.
☼kye xien,
☼notsingle,
☼13,
☼HSReaper,
☼SMKDU
☼shuffler
☼breakdancer
☼poppin'
☼hyper-active
☼BSMM SLY180
Friendster
Facebook
YouTube
Blog

My Dearest

-x3Cait

Watch The World Burn

-DSLR(Nikon) :P
-Collection of those cool hats ;)
-New phone :P
-New CPU
-Money
That's about all :P

Eerie Sounds


Make A Word

Into the Past

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Credits

Designer: Shannon
Resources: XX X