Saturday, February 21, 2009

We were at SJK(C) Khai Chee at Segamat.
My cousin's OLD school.
It was a celebration of some crap.
I don't bother.
Before that, i want to start how it goes.
Okay...When we waited for my MOM to come and pick us up.
We were..

Walking.WE take steps carefully.Becareful of what boobie trap might come out.

Lets put a smile on that face =D...
It's me when walking out...

Next, when we're in my mom's car.
Look. Its kinda cool.
While we were in the car.
My mom bought PISANG GORENG.
We ate it. It was nice.
But it was because of my ulcer. It won't hurt.
Curse that ulcer of mine XD.

And this was the School PARTY!!!
It was fantastic.Read more!!! XD

An OLD dude came out and went to the stage and
blabber about the SCHOOL.

When we were at the table talking...

I like this photo..
Left to Right:Kye Huann, Jack, ME, Lynnie.

The food was delicious.Specially, the Shark Fin Soup.
I drank 3 bowls of it. With Chilli!!

The disco ball was fantastic.Everybody was singing karaoke on the stage.
Beautiful...

A better picture that i posted...


11:23:00 PM
[ 0 comments | link ]
// let's put a smile on that face :)

Alternate Joker

welcome to my world.
☼kye xien,
☼notsingle,
☼13,
☼HSReaper,
☼SMKDU
☼shuffler
☼breakdancer
☼poppin'
☼hyper-active
☼BSMM SLY180
Friendster
Facebook
YouTube
Blog

My Dearest

-x3Cait

Watch The World Burn

-DSLR(Nikon) :P
-Collection of those cool hats ;)
-New phone :P
-New CPU
-Money
That's about all :P

Eerie Sounds


Make A Word

Into the Past

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Credits

Designer: Shannon
Resources: XX X