Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hey guys, yesterday(Saturday) was DOUBLE THE FUN!!
Not only we(PBSM) went to the National Science Fair, I went to my friend's b'day party!!
w00ts!! It is so damn fun!!

I'll tell you my story,
First, we gathered at school abour 8:00am. Then, we waited for the SLs.

We then did BARIS. then we got on the bas. Before that, we seperated ourselfs into a few groups.
ALL the group names are FRUITS!! Ours is Banana, we have 6 members, Christine, Kye Xien, Jin Zhi, David, Jessica, Jessica's friend(i forgotten the name xD). Christine was our Section Leader(SL)
I was the Assistant Section Leader(ASL) and others just follow =P.

It was a fun trip, i'm sorry i didn't take any pictures because my camera was kinda outta battery =P
Oh, and when we were at the trip, there is this so-called "Malaysia's Map" that has lights.
We did a mini Earth-Hour!! =P

After the trip, i was walking back home. Until i saw my friend's bike. Then, i walked into the house and greeted them. Wow, the music was loud, i can even see SMALL kids SHUFFLE-ing.

A few hours later, i went back home and change my uniform, then came back, and when i was back, they were eating D: I was like "OMG, they started without ME?!"

Then there was the GAMES, we had to dance non-stop until the music stopped. I lost in that game. You know, i won the second last game, which was Musical Chairs. THE TWO FINALIST ARE KYE XIEN , and SMALL LITTLE GIRL!!! She lost to me, fortunately... She didn't cry even when she lost. She was having fun!! 

After the party, we went to Nasi Kandar Nana... MAN!!! THE ROAD THERE IS FREAKING SCARRRYYY, and QUIEETTT !!! You shoulda seen the looks of Dinesh's face!! =P

He was like, "TURN THE BIKE, there's something in front!! TURN THE BIKE!!!" in Malay.

We quickly rushed back home =P

THE END

Peace...






10:00:00 AM
[ 0 comments | link ]
// let's put a smile on that face :)

Alternate Joker

welcome to my world.
☼kye xien,
☼notsingle,
☼13,
☼HSReaper,
☼SMKDU
☼shuffler
☼breakdancer
☼poppin'
☼hyper-active
☼BSMM SLY180
Friendster
Facebook
YouTube
Blog

My Dearest

-x3Cait

Watch The World Burn

-DSLR(Nikon) :P
-Collection of those cool hats ;)
-New phone :P
-New CPU
-Money
That's about all :P

Eerie Sounds


Make A Word

Into the Past

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Credits

Designer: Shannon
Resources: XX X