Monday, June 1, 2009

Ufhh... you know, i start to love hate blogging nowadays =.="
It's soooo fun boring!!
Anyways, so i'm updating it btw.
Ohh, and today, i didn't buy a phat pants T.T
My mom said that it's tooo expensive!!~
So, i bought a FLAME suspender, and a Limited Edition Heatwave Wristband.
I took a photo of it!!

My wristband, not folded yet. o.0

My FLAMEd Suspenders, cool eh?! Haha o.0

Flame Suspender feat. My feet - Kiss Me Thru The Phone.
Haha :D:D:D:D:D
And after that, 
I played badminton!! I won my bro. It wasn't a fair game. My dad make the score KX o KH 10. Not fair right?! But after that i was winning =D. Then it was Kye Xien 19 and Kye Huann 20, Kye Huann served the balls over, and then Kye Xien almost "SMASH", but missed T.T Awwwhhh... Damn sad la weih o.0
Anyways, i got some pictures after the match, sweating like madd!~~

This my bro took the pic o.0

And i camwhored this pic. Look at the behind part of my hair, very cool and ultra-hot lousy right?!

Ahaha, anyways, off to play WWE with mii bro o.0

                                    There's always room for another.
                              KyeXien.


9:38:00 PM
[ 0 comments | link ]
// let's put a smile on that face :)

Alternate Joker

welcome to my world.
☼kye xien,
☼notsingle,
☼13,
☼HSReaper,
☼SMKDU
☼shuffler
☼breakdancer
☼poppin'
☼hyper-active
☼BSMM SLY180
Friendster
Facebook
YouTube
Blog

My Dearest

-x3Cait

Watch The World Burn

-DSLR(Nikon) :P
-Collection of those cool hats ;)
-New phone :P
-New CPU
-Money
That's about all :P

Eerie Sounds


Make A Word

Into the Past

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Credits

Designer: Shannon
Resources: XX X